Have you ever wanted to hear what two middle-aged men think of Young adult novels? Well now you got a couple of book boys to do that for you as we read chapters 1 – 5 of ‘The Subtle Knife’ by Philip Pullman.
We learn that:
* Ben had a nice weekend he didn’t think to tell us about until halfway through the episode
* Phillip Pullman decided to tie up the loose ends that we talked about in the last book
* Ben doesn’t think there’s enough bears so far
* Both our dads were Pabst-men
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app